Deadly taiwan fireball caused by stage lights report says. A fiery fireball caused by stage lights caused by an urban fireworks shows near Taipei’s Shih-Kih station yesterday, police said yesterday.The incident happened at approximately 7pm when a fireball was reported from a fireworks display near the Tsinghua University complex, said a spokeswoman for the Taipei Fire Department. She said the fireball was caused by a large piece of metal and a piece of material which caused it to explode with a loud crack.”The fire department’s special-effort fi바카라refighting team, which was deployed earlier in the day, came under fire from fireworks fans after attempting to extinguish the fire with a fire hose,” the spokeswoman said.An investigation is under way, the police said. It is not known whether there was any damage to the police vehicle.A total of 20 fireworks displays took place yesterday at 12:30pm and 12:45pm, the Taiwan Fire Department said.According to the Fijarvees.comre Protection Department of Taiwan, every day there are about 20 to 25 fireworks displays in the Taipei area. A total of 500,000 fireworks are consumed every day, the Fire Ministry said.According to the National Healt바카라h Insurance, 1.8 million people are affected each year in the country as a result of fireworks.